.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

July 9, 2008

Um...crap.

Looks like my drive to change things around here has already screwed something up. I'm honestly not sure how...as far as I know I just added some blockquote formatting, tried it out, realized stuff was messed up, and deleted everything I changed. Please hang on while I figure out what the heck is going on.

Update: Well, I'm not sure what was, but I figured where it was (in a post, not the template, which is what threw me) and basically rebuilt that bit from scratch, so we're back to normal. Until I screw something else up...

Update 2: While I was in fixing things, I spiffed up the little menu bar beneath the header to match the new header a little better. I'm messing around with some cool stuff for this menu bar, but since I don't know what I'm doing it's not really functional yet, so this will have to do in the short run.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home