Looks like my drive to change things around here has already screwed something up. I'm honestly not sure how...as far as I know I just added some blockquote formatting, tried it out, realized stuff was messed up, and deleted everything I changed. Please hang on while I figure out what the heck is going on.
Update: Well, I'm not sure what was, but I figured where it was (in a post, not the template, which is what threw me) and basically rebuilt that bit from scratch, so we're back to normal. Until I screw something else up...
Update 2: While I was in fixing things, I spiffed up the little menu bar beneath the header to match the new header a little better. I'm messing around with some cool stuff for this menu bar, but since I don't know what I'm doing it's not really functional yet, so this will have to do in the short run.
Labels: Meta Fruit Blog