.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

July 7, 2008

Agricultural Biodiversity Weblog

I just wanted to call your attention to the addition of the Agricultural Biodiversity Weblog in the links list off to the side. These guys have a great site, which I read on a very routine basis, and they link to and say nice things about the Fruit Blog, so the least I can do is coax a little traffic their way. Plus they have a cool URL. So I'll forgive them occasionally (okay, often) talking about things other than fruit. I've linked to things there in the past, but I don't think I've ever posted a link to the site at large.

For those of you too painfully lazy or easily confused to make your way all the way over to the right hand side, here's a link for you:

Agricultural Biodiversity Weblog
Blogged with the Flock Browser

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7/07/2008 05:19:00 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Hey! Thanks!

Now, can we please have a long and ultimately useless argument about whether the tomato is a fruit? Or rhubarb?

 
At 7/07/2008 11:52:00 AM, Blogger Evil Fruit Lord said...

I can settle part of that right now:

Tomato is not rhubarb.

 
At 7/08/2008 02:21:00 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

It's a start ...

 
At 7/10/2008 08:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If we want to have this argument, I think you'd have to concede that strawberries aren't fruit either. Nor pineapple, but you know all this.

 
At 7/10/2008 08:45:00 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

I've changed my mind. I do not want to have this argument.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home