.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

July 6, 2008

Fruit Blog Episode IV: A New Look

What do you think of the new banner graphic? Nothing too fancy, maybe, but not too shabby for 15 minutes of work, I think.

I've decided to make a few changes to the look of things around here. You probably haven't stared at this page as much as I have, so maybe you're not as sick of it as I am, but this site has looked essentially exactly the same for the entire course of its existence (except for the addition of the keyword buttons below the title) and I kind of feel like having fun with it.

That said, I'm likely to do so relatively slowly, with little baby steps, because I'm deathly afraid of breaking something.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts. I'm not great with HTML, but I can usually manage simple things. And please let me know if something I've done has broken some part of the site for you, so that I can fix it or at very least write to you and apologize.

(I might note that this post failed to post successfully via Flock, which does not bode well for that particular little experiment. Too bad, really, because I'm liking the browser).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home