.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

April 28, 2008

Bananas on the Brink

This is an older article, and I feel like I linked to it before, but if so I can't seem to find it. I meant to write a bigger piece on this issue, but I just stumbled across it again, and might as well link to it, since it tells the story at least as well as I could.


Can This Fruit Be Saved? (Popular Science)


(Also, some recent news on progress against Black Sigatoka disease. Isn't "Black Sigatoka" an evil-sounding name? It sounds like a villain from a fantasy novel or something.)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8/05/2016 01:00:00 AM, Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

 
At 7/20/2019 01:16:00 AM, Blogger FAST LOAN OFFER whats-App +918929509036 said...

Dearest Esteems,

We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
Best Regards,
Dr. James Eric.
Executive Investment
Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

 

Post a Comment

<< Home