.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

April 11, 2008

Another fruit blog...

I've spent way too much time the last couple nights poking through the the referring URL's for this site. (That's how I found the Micah Rood movie below, actually). It also turned up the Fruit Blog's page on Foodbuzz. So while I was there I poke around a bit and found a fruit blog, called "Fruit Species". It's swimming in ads (or at least potential ads) which I find a little irritating, but I'm always happy to see another fruit blog pop up. The photos are pretty cool, and I like the gallery thing where you can choose an entry by picture.

(It's not clear to me if "The original, one and only fruit blog with full photos and descriptions of all the fruits around the world" is claiming to be the original fruit blog or the first with full photos and descriptions, but if the former, I'd like to gently point out that this one is two years older. Not that I'm counting.)

Either way, I'm sticking it in the links over on the side...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4/22/2008 07:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI

It is a very nice and beautiful post.I really like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home