.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

April 10, 2008

Micah Rood, The Movie

A little Googling turned up so much Micah Rood that I can't believe I never encountered the story before. In fact, it turned up a trailer for a Micah Rood movie. Not a very good movie, would be my guess, but a movie.



I'd just like to point out that in several years of doing this I never before had a cause to post a movie on this blog, and it never really occurred to be that I ever would. (Fruit are really pretty sedentary, so the wonder of motion photography is generally kind of wasted on them.)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1/02/2009 06:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Janet Carlson Calvert Library in Franklin, CT, where the legend originated, is showing this on 2/19/09. It is the 2nd viewing of the movie as it was very good and the community wanted to see it again!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home