.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

August 22, 2009

Fruit photos...

I hadn't logged into my Flickr account in ages, but when I did tonight, I discovered I had been contacted by a user called "frutticetum". I don't know anything about Mr. (or Ms.) frutticetum, but I really like their collection of photos, which includes a number of pretty unusual fruits—Quinces, medlars, aronia, elderberries, many more:

frutticetum's Photostream (Flickr)

While I'm at it, I might as well link to one more. Spidra Webster is an occasional commenter (and I'm hoping still a reader) around here, and she's got quite a collection of fruit images on Flickr as well:

Spidra Webster's stuff tagged with "fruit" (Flickr)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9/06/2009 10:54:00 AM, Anonymous Spidra Webster said...

:) Still here. I apologize for my tardiness in replying. Economy being what it is, I'm in the midst of moving to digs I can afford, which means my fruit pictures are likely to change dramatically as I move from large home & garden to whatever containers I can grow in.

I very much enjoy your blog and always learn something here.

While we're talking Flickr, don't forget the California Rare Fruit Growers Flickr Pool. It's true most of the photos are mine, but I'm trying to change that by plugging it. :)

http://www.flickr.com/groups/crfg/

 
At 2/10/2010 05:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I really like your site. I just wrote a blog about fruit on my site http://healthjunkie-foodyouwanttoeat.blogspot.com
Maybe you could check it out and tell me if I did ok since you seem to be the fruit "know it all" haha

 
At 9/29/2010 04:32:00 PM, Anonymous dendy said...

thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home