.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

February 7, 2009

Bananacasts

The Voice Of America has five podcasts/articles (I have no idea if the articles and the podcasts say the same things, as I haven't made it very far into either at this stage) on bananas:

Banana Mooted As Top Crop In Africa (1 of 5)
Disease Threatens Banana Industry (2 of 5)
Top Trade Lawyer Doubts Feasibility of East African Banana Exports to Europe (3 of 5)
Governments and Global Businesses Urged to Help African Banana Sector (4 of 5)
Sweeping Reforms Needed to Improve African Banana Industry (5 of 5)

I've thought a little bit about doing a fruit breeding podcast, but I'm not convinced it's worth the bother.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 2/12/2009 11:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post.

Visit www.almaragriventures.com for fresh fruits and vegetables

 
At 2/12/2009 11:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Browse more products in our site:

http://www.almaragriventures.com

 
At 2/13/2009 05:13:00 PM, Blogger Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

Hi,

I really enjoy your website and the information you have posted. I was wondering if you would be willing to post a link to my website in exchange for an mp3 player. If you would be interested you can contact me at taraivers@gmail.com
Thanks for your time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home