.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

February 3, 2009

Another honor from a site I've never heard of.

Actually, I think it's essentially the same site, since the same person e-mailed me to let me know about it.

Anyway, it looks like we're in the top 100 Botany Blogs, too (#13 this time, though again it doesn't really look like a ranking).

(I kind of suspect their both just scams to link to as many popular blogs as possible to drive up traffic on their own site, which is one of those content-poor places you stumble across when Googling and wonder if anyone ever reads. However, regardless of the motivation, I am once again in good company, so I'm rather complimented anyway.)

Labels: