.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

March 3, 2010

Thanks...

Aww...thanks guys. It's nice to feel missed. I can't make any promises, but as spring starts to sneak up I feel myself thinking more of the wonders of the fruit world beyond my own job...

Oh, and Adam...just call me "Evil". I consider us colleagues.

And Japanese Comment Spam Guy...thank you for standing by me through all the unproductive months. While other people remained silent as I posted nothing, you kept up a steady dialog with yourself and all those people who would click on a random link labeled "SEX" in the midst of a block of Japanese. Thank you for steadfast faith in my blog and the fact that I was far too lazy to delete you on a regular basis.

(Blogger appears broken at the moment, so you get this as a post, not a comment).

In the meantime, have another Canadian 'Red Prince' article.

How do you like them apples? (Canadian Business)

More later, promise.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3/06/2010 10:56:00 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Sorry--been reading too much Dorothy Sayers lately I guess.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home