.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

December 30, 2006

A pretty slick Cherimoya page...

Matthew Søberg Shugart posted this a while back over at Fruits & Votes, but for some reason I keep forgetting to post it here, despite the best of intents:

Presenting the Cherimoya

It's chock-full of cherimoya info and pretty nicely done as well. The green reminds me of this site (though a bit more intense).

(Speaking of Matthew Shugart, if you're reading this, I had a question for you, but couldn't find a contact address. I suppose I could post and off-topic comment over on your site, but that seemed lame. Anyway, if you feel so inclined, drop me a line.)

Labels: ,