.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

December 13, 2006

A minor change...

I've pulled the Recent Comments feature on the sidebar. It doesn't seem to be working, and I'm starting wonder if the strange things happening with the RSS feed are a result of the fiddling with the date format I did to make the comments hack work. So no more comments hack, and I've changed the date format a little. Let me know if it screws something up.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12/20/2006 05:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a while, the entire comment function was not working--at least for me. But rest assured that the lack of comments from me does mean that I have not been reading!

 
At 12/20/2006 06:17:00 PM, Blogger Evil Fruit Lord said...

What? Comments weren't working? Seriously?

Now, I can't really complain about any of it, since nothing I'm using to run this site costs me a dime, but it seems like something is broken around here every time I look.

Once this site makes me fabulously wealthy, I'll run it on a sleek new server of my own, and hire the finest tech people to spend their days pampering it. Just how I will become fabulously wealthy is a tad unclear, I'll admit, but rest assured it's coming.

Glad to know you've been reading, though. Same goes for me on your site, only I haven't been unable to comment, I just haven't been doing it much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home