.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

November 8, 2006

A few little changes.

As my handful of regular readers may have noted, I recently added a little menu bar at the top with links to posts on various fruits (these run on tags, and since I've applied tags retroactively and in something of a hurry, I can't guarantee they all got tagged properly. Let me know if I missed something or tagged something incorrectly.)

The menu bar looks fine on all my computers (all Macs) and all the browsers I have, but at work one of the PCs butchers it in Explorer. Normally I'd just say something spiteful about Microsoft and let it go, but since half my visitors use Explorer, I thought that might not be very nice. So I've fiddled with it, and I appear to have fixed it.

Anyway, my point is, if it looks weird or wraps around, let me know. It's not that complex, but my HTML is limited.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home