.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

October 26, 2006

The Fruit Blog Forum v2.0

The Fruit Blog Forum has always been a bit of a dud. I appreciate the occasional real posts that show up, but for the most part it's just been a spam magnet. Plus, even more offensively, it's full of popups, kind of clunky, and ugly (though I never put much effort into making it attractive.)

Somewhere along the line I came across this Runboard.com, which provides forums far more usable and less hideous than BraveNet. Tonight, after several seconds of intense consideration, I've decided to make the switch. I've left the other board accessible, so if you really, really love it you can keep hanging out there. Just don't expect me to stop by.

I've also moved the link higher up in the sidebar...I think part of why it didn't get much traffic before was that it was buried quite a long way down.

Anyway, stop by, and start a discussion: The Fruit Blog Forum v2.0

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home