.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

October 8, 2006

I've taken the plunge...

This blog has been converted to Blogger Beta, which is hopefully new and improved. I honestly don't see that much different other than at cosmetic level, although there is now the opportunity to add "labels" to posts. So far I've added them only to my last post. If I get ambitious I'll work on older posts, but don't hold your breath.

For now, if you have any problems, I'm blaming them on Blogger. But feel free to let me know if you have any, and I'll see if I can fixed them.

Update: I don't know about all of you, with the variety of browsers and OSes out there, but I'm getting a little weirdness with the layout now. Not horrible, but some things not quite lining up right. I will try to fix this at some point, but everything seems pretty much okay, so it's not going to be a high priority.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home