.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

August 31, 2006

Bloglet e-mail subscriptions

For those intrepid souls who actually scroll down that far, you'll note that I've added an option for e-mail subscriptions to the blog via Bloglet. Since I've been known to go ages without a post, this is a nice option for those hardcore readers who otherwise would show up every day in the vain hope of finding a new post.

The down side is that Bloglet is vaguely defunct. However, it seems to still work, just with no support. But if it stops working, don't complain to me.

Actually, do complain to me, so I can remove the link, but don't expect me to fix anything, because I can't.

3 Comments:

At 9/01/2006 03:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you try the FeedBurner email service? It's free, and being actively developed:

http://blogs.feedburner.com/feedburner/archives/2006/08/more_features_added_to_the_fre.php

 
At 9/01/2006 07:28:00 PM, Blogger Megan Lynch said...

I just subscribe to your delightful blog via Bloglines.

 
At 9/01/2006 07:54:00 PM, Blogger Evil Fruit Lord said...

Ah...well, that's what I get for exploring my options for all of maybe thirteen seconds. I just saw the link somewhere else, thought it looked cool, and slapped it in there. I'm a fruit breeder, I only pretend to be a blogger. If this is working, I'm going to just leave it be for the moment, but I'll sit down and sort this all out and see if there are better solutions to be had. (If any one's signed up with Bloglet, don't worry, I won't cut you off.)

And I'm glad you find the blog delightful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home