.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

November 25, 2006

Change in e-mail subscriptions

I've changed e-mail subscriptions over from Bloglet to Feedburner. Bloglet was basically defunct when I started, and somewhere along the line it seems to have stopped working for me. (I probably should have just switched over to Feedburner immediately.) I can't actually change you over, but if you've already got a subscription, you'll be getting an e-mail offering the opportunity.

Feedburner has already been handling RSS feeds, which mostly works okay for me (though I hardly ever mess with it...frankly I don't have a need for a more convenient way to read things I wrote myself), but some people have had trouble with old posts appearing.

Any problems (or questions) regarding either feature, let me know.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home