.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

June 24, 2006

This is your opporunity to congratulate me...(hint, hint...)

I passed my qualifiers yesterday! I am officially admitted to candidacy for the PhD! Woohoo!

Also, completely coincidentally, at about the same time, the 10,000th hit came to my humble home on the web here. So that's pretty cool, too.

Seriously, I feel a bit self-conscious posting such things, but since other people have blogs detailing the dullest, tiniest minutiae of their lives, I figure I can post at least the big highlights now and again.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 6/25/2006 06:43:00 PM, Blogger Correy said...

Well done Mr Fruit Lord :)

 
At 6/26/2006 01:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, EFL!
Gregor M
[yes, I am still out here ...]

 
At 6/26/2006 09:59:00 PM, Blogger Evil Fruit Lord said...

Thank you all for the spontaneous outpouring!

:)

Good to see you're still alive, Gregor!

 
At 6/27/2006 08:19:00 PM, Blogger MSS said...

Outstanding. Congratulations!

 
At 6/29/2006 06:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Evil Fruit Lord!

Congratulations. Now you won't only know more about fruit than anyone I know, but you'll be able to get the paper to hang on your wall to prove it. Yay!

 
At 6/30/2006 10:29:00 AM, Blogger Evil Fruit Lord said...

I tried just writing it on a sheet of loose-leaf and tacking it to the wall, but no one seemed impressed, so it looks like I'm going to have to stick it out and get the classy wall decoration.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home