.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

March 26, 2006

Evil Fruit Seedling

Actually, she's not remotely evil (as far as I can tell), but I thought I'd let you folks know that the second half of my very small scale breeding program in humans arrived last night, after a comparatively easy labor (says the person who didn't squeeze a baby out of his body), weighing in at an even seven pounds. She had a little trouble breathing at first, but she's doing great right now.

Thanks for all the good wishes...at some point when I've reverted to a functional human being you might even see pictures.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3/26/2006 09:44:00 PM, Blogger santos. said...

so many awful fruit propagation puns come to mind i'll have to nip them in th--wait, there's another one. congratulations to you and your family!

 
At 3/30/2006 03:04:00 AM, Blogger Megan Lynch said...

Congratulations, your evilness!

 
At 4/26/2006 03:19:00 AM, Blogger Evil Fruit Lord said...

Thank you very much!

I had this idea that I was going to post something right now, as I was up anyway (the seedling has been truly evil tonight...) but exhaustion has rendered me useless when it comes to putting together a coherent article.

The propagation and breeding jokes are awfully hard to avoid. Luckily, given my line of work, I've pretty much been through all of them by now.

Well, the child is suddenly asleep, and I'm going to take the opportunity to sneak a few minutes of my own in...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home