.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

December 6, 2005

The Mysterious Disappearance of The Fruit Blog

For reasons I cannot fathom (or at least reasons I don't know), the Fruit Blog decided to become inaccessible sometime yesterday. I tried loading it several times, always being told I wasn't allowed to access it.

Finally, this morning, I tried republishing it (since Blogger itself appeared to be fine.) And that seems to have fixed it, whatever the problem was.

So I apologize for the untold traumas you have all suffered in its absence, and I promise I will do my best to assure it never happens again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home