.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

March 7, 2010

Rearranging the furniture

It just dawned on me that I had several fruit blogs in the "Fruit-ish Links" section, even though I had a perfectly good "Other Fruit Blogs!" section, so I moved 'em. Don's Cold Hardy Citrus Blog kind of doesn't look like it's a blog anymore, but I moved it and I'll sort that out later.

The Agricultural Biodiversity Weblog is a blog, but not a fruit blog, so I'm keeping it where it is. Still probably doesn't make any sense, but oh well.

I briefly considered alphabetizing, but I don't have that kind of ambition. Please don't read anything into the point at which your site appears in the list--it's wherever was most convenient to insert it at a given moment, not a ranking or a measure of my love.

And yeah, I know this doesn't really require a post and that no one cares about the links and their arrangement. But by posting this I'm maintaining the illusion of frenetic burst of activity on this site!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5/28/2013 07:22:00 AM, Blogger Cahaya Mandiri said...


Thanks for writing this. I really feel as though I know so much more about this than I did before. Your blog really brought some things to light that I never would have thought about before reading it.

tips cara agar cepat hamil l CARA BELAJAR BAHASA INGGRIS l the best acne treatment l how to lose weight fast easy
margahayuland l BELAJAR BISNIS ONLINE l tips cepat hamil l how to get rid of acne home remedies l
home remedies for acne l how to cure acne fast l
baju batik modern l toko sepatu online l grosir jam tangan online l
jual jam tangan l toko jam tangan murah peluang usaha online l is acne no more for you l how to get rid of acne naturally
how to clear acne l cure acne naturally
best natural remedies for acne l acne no more l tempat belajar bisnis online
peluang usaha rumahan l cara mendapatkan uang dari internet
makanan sehat agar cepat hamil l penyebab tidak bisa hamil lcara agar cepat hamil


 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home