.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

January 7, 2007

The moment you've all been waiting for...

Actually, I wasn't even waiting for it...it was a bit of an impulse purchase. But, regardless, it is my pleasure to announce that this site is now available at thefruitblog.com! It still takes you to the exact same place, but for a few bucks I've now saved a few keystrokes for those who haven't bothered to bookmark the site. Hopefully it makes the name easier to remember for people as well.

(If it doesn't work for you right at the moment, try back in a bit...I'm guessing it may still be updating servers, but it works for me here right now...)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home