.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

July 30, 2005

Oh, and one more thing...

Today's my birthday!

Happy birthday to me!

6 Comments:

At 7/30/2005 08:29:00 PM, Blogger lal:tree said...

Happy Birthday, Evil Fruit Lord!

 
At 8/04/2005 12:15:00 PM, Blogger Evil Fruit Lord said...

Thanks! I'm starting to feel like I've been alive a long while.

 
At 9/09/2005 09:26:00 PM, Blogger Suebob said...

Yes, happy late birthday. Did you see this weeks (the food issue) New Yorker? It has an article about preserving old fruit varieties.

 
At 9/17/2005 11:43:00 PM, Blogger lal:tree said...

Paging Evil Fruit Lord....paging Evil Fruit Lord....come back! :)

 
At 9/19/2005 06:54:00 PM, Blogger Evil Fruit Lord said...

Here I am! Seriously, Lalitree, I think you manage to write that at the exact same moment I was writing the new post. Amazing.

Sue: No, didn't see food issue of the New Yorker. I got spoiled always reading it at my parents, and now that I'm 1000+ miles away, I don't read the New Yorker much. Any chance the article is online?

Everyone: Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

 
At 5/01/2021 01:28:00 PM, Anonymous Trailer Rental Abu Dhabi said...

We are a Trailers rental companies in Abu Dhabi. Get comfortable trucks, trailers for cheap rental in Abu Dhabi. We offer private and business clients a scope of top-quality trailers for short or long haul employ. We are Providing Best Trailer Rentals in Abu Dhabi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home