.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

July 24, 2008

The Story of Olive Oil

A lot of people probably wouldn't consider olives fruit, but I think they pretty clearly are. Maybe a sort of second-class fruit (if you have to process something to make it edible, then it's not much of a fruit in my mind), but definitely still a fruit. Anyway, I thought this was kind of a cool article on the production of olive oil:

The Real Olive Oil Story (Gomestic)

I got to taste a number of olive oils on my last trip to Spain, but while there were definite differences between samples, once the novelty wore off, I had a little bit of a hard time imagining doing it for fun...
Blogged with the Flock Browser

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home