.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

March 19, 2007

This is it...

Tomorrow the Evil Fruit Lord either becomes Dr. Evil Fruit Lord, or he becomes Very, Very, Sad Fruit Lord (I don't think that's likely, but it's not my decision). Either way, tomorrow night looks to include a fair amount of beer.

You may have noted that I haven't been very active in the past month. As in at all active. That's because I have been writing a dissertation and preparing for a PhD defense. It's basically eaten up all my free time (as well as my very soul). I'm a rather scary husk of a man at the moment. I do however have a fresh haircut and I've actually shaved, so it basically evens out I guess.

So anyway, wish me luck, if you feel so inclined.

I'll keep you posted.

Update: Success! It was a bit brutal at times, but I'm still here and I've got the signatures. I've still got a ton of revisions, but I'm over the hump.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 3/20/2007 09:26:00 AM, Blogger lal:tree said...

Break a leg, man!

 
At 3/20/2007 06:08:00 PM, Blogger Evil Fruit Lord said...

Hey, thanks!

It's all done and I'm still here and in one piece...I've got tons of revisions, but that's finite, and I've got all the signatures. It was pretty brutal (the exit seminar went well, though, I thought).

 
At 3/21/2007 08:46:00 PM, Anonymous Steven said...

Congratulations!

 
At 3/21/2007 09:39:00 PM, Blogger Megan Lynch said...

Congratulations, Dr. Evil Fruit Lord!!

 
At 4/04/2007 04:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Write some IF about the whole process!

Now I must do WORD VERIFICATION. Joy!

 
At 4/15/2007 08:36:00 PM, Anonymous MSS said...

Ah, that's the great thing about beer (well, OK, one of many). It serves well for either outcome in such a rite of passage.

But given that it has now been almost a month and you have not come back to post, I fear you had a bit too much beer. And I am not sure how to interpret that as to the outcome of said rite.

(OK, now I have read the other comments. Congrats, Doctor EFL!)

 
At 10/09/2015 07:04:00 AM, Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

2015-10-10 zhengjx
ugg boots
ugg boots
Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet Store Online
coach factory outlet
toms outlet
coach factory outlet online
Abercrombie & Fitch Clothing With Big Discount
Cheap Jordan 13 Shoes For Sale Free Shipping
Ugg Boots,Ugg Boots Outlet,Ugg Outlet,Cheap Uggs,Uggs On Sale,Ugg Boots Clearance,Uggs For Women
Louis Vuitton Outlet Handbags Pursers In USA
michael kors handbags
ugg boots sale
ralph lauren
louis vuitton
Kobe Shoes,Kobe 9,Kobe 8 Discount
Mont Blanc Pens For Sale
Cheap Michael Kors Handbags On Sale
Christian Louboutin Outlet For Women
Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags Luggage Bags Sale
michael kors outlet
abercrombie & fitch
coach outlet store online
Louis Vuitton Outlet Authentic Handbags Discount
fitflops
Hollister UK Clothing Store
canada goose
michale kors outlet
Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet Sale Cheap Price
Canada Goose,Canada Goose Outlet,Canada Goose Jackets,Canada Goose Sale
Cheap Jordans Shoes For Sale

 
At 7/03/2016 10:28:00 PM, Blogger 柯云 said...

2016-07-04keyun
adidas superstar
ray ban outlet
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses outlet
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet stores
timberlands
polo ralph lauren
nike trainers sale
celine outlet
asics shoes for women
michael kors purses
jordans for sale
ray bans
coach outlet clearance
true religion outlet online
coach outlet online
replica rolex watches
kobe 8
louis vuitton outlet online
michael kors outlet online
michael kors handbags
longchamp outlet
michael kors handbags
discount jordans
louis vuitton bags
michael kors outlet online
adidas wings
gucci outlet online
toms wedges
cheap true religion jeans
michael kors handbags
air jordan 8
lebron 11
louis vuitton purses
toms shoes
ralph lauren polo shirts
michael kors outlet online
ladies cartier watches

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home