.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

March 2, 2005

Fruit Image of the Day

I've decided, in the interest of prettying up the blog, to institute a 'Fruit Image of the Day' over in the side bar on the right. I can't promise it will actually change daily, but 'Fruit Image of the Last Few Days' didn't quite have the same ring to it. I'll try to cycle things related to the current posts through it.

So, anyway, enjoy 'Shipova', your first featured fruit image, courtesy of the USDA.

(By the way, if I use an image you hold the copyright to, and that upsets you, by all means let me know and I will make it disappear. Since the USDA used my tax dollars to take this photo, I'm guessing they won't object.)

2 Comments:

At 3/12/2006 09:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhh ... So WHERE is this pic of a shipova?

 
At 3/12/2006 09:50:00 PM, Blogger Evil Fruit Lord said...

It's in the Flickr archive of "Fruit Image of the Day", but it's the same picture as the USDA page linked here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home