.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fruit Blog Header.jpg
APPLES - BRAMBLES - CITRUS - GRAPES - NUTS - PAWPAWS - PEARS - PERSIMMONS - STONE FRUITS - STRAWBERRIES - FORUM

Cherimoya
My cherimoya, shortly before it became smoothie fodder.

Archive of past images




AppleBorovinka


Chinquapin

Recent Cultivar Releases
Pomegranate

Current Work in Pomology

StrawbParkerEarle


QuinceBourgeat


Atom Feed

Powered by Blogger

Add to Technorati Favorites

August 31, 2008

The International Banana Society

A whole bunch of banana posts here lately, so I might as well break out another long forgotten find from the bookmarks:

The International Banana Society

The site is basically just forums, but those forums are big, active, and packed with information and photos. I'm not in a place to really grow bananas (I did have an Abyssinian one in Florida before I moved to California, though) so I can't make use of a lot of it, but it seems like a big bunch of passionate, well-informed people.

I'm enjoying reading about mutant banana sports.

Update: Check it out—it's Big Mike!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9/02/2008 11:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh really there is a socity like it. Its really amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home